Before expanding 48 teams for the 2026 World Cup in North America, the World Cup in 2022 will be the last 32-team edition. A controversial bid procedure in 2010 earned Qatar’s place in this year’s tournament, which will hold in Doha, Qatar. The remaining slots distribute as follows: 13 travel to Europe, 5 to Africa, 4 1/2 to Asia, 3 1/2 to North and Central America and the Caribbean, and a half to Oceania. However, Intercontinental playoffs for the last two spaces in the field by teams earning “half” berths. Because of the new season finisher framework, the pairings of regions establish on Nov. 26.
Russia’s removal from the qualifiers owing to its invasion of Ukraine has added another complication. UEFA’s playoff round for Europe’s three final slots was supposed to include the 2018 World Cup hosts, but they participated owing to a FIFA and UEFA ban. Ukraine was given a delay of its playoff, which will now take place in June, and is part of the playoff procedure.
World Cup: Suitable Groups of People
- Qatar World Cup (host nation)
- In 2021, Germany (UEFA Group J Winner) will play in the World Cup.
- On October 12, 2021, Denmark (the UEFA Group F Winner)
- November 11, 2021, Brazil against. one of the top four teams in CONMEBOL.
- November 13, 2021, Belgium (the UEFA Group E victor)
- November 13, 2021, France (the UEFA Group D Winner)
- November 14, 2021, Serbia (the UEFA Group A Winner)
- November 14, 2021, Spain (UEFA Group B Winner)
- November 14, 2021, Croatia (UEFA Group H Winner)
- November 15, 2021, Switzerland (the UEFA Group C Winner)
- November 15, 2021, England (UEFA Group I Winner)
- UEFA Group G Winner Netherlands on November 16, 2021
- As of November 16, 2021, Argentina (one of the top four teams in CONMEBOL)
- January 27, 2022, Iran (the second-place finisher in AFC Group A)
- February 1, 2022, South Korea (the second-place finisher in AFC Group A)
- March 24, 2022, Japan (the top two finishers in AFC Group B) will play.
- March 24, 2022, Saudi Arabia (the top two finishers in AFC Group B)
- March 24, 2022, Ecuador (one of CONMEBOL’s top four teams)
- March 24, 2022, Uruguay (one of CONMEBOL’s top four teams)
- March 27, 2022, Canada (one of Concacaf’s top three teams)
- March 29, 2022, Ghana (one of Africa’s five playoff winners)
- March 29, 2022, Senegal (one of Africa’s five playoff champions)
- March 29, 2022, Portugal (UEFA playoff winner)
- 2022: Poland (the UEFA Playoff victor)
- March 29, 2022, Morocco (one of Africa’s five playoff champions)
- March 29, 2022, Cameroon (one of Africa’s five playoff champions)
- March 30, 2022, the United States (one of the top three teams in Concacaf)
- March 30, 2022: Mexico (top-three Concacaf team)
The continent of Africa
The excess 40 groups were isolated into ten gatherings of four and competed to move to the final qualifying round after the 28 teams with the lowest rankings played two-legged ties. Those who finished first in their respective groups advanced to the final round, where they will compete in two-legged ties for five total slots in the last week of March 2022.
The continent of Asia
During the second qualification round, the 12 countries with the lowest rankings battled it out for six coveted berths. The top four teams from each group and the top five runners-up from each group competed in an eight-team bracket to get to the finals. Because Qatar participated in the round, which served as Asian Cup qualifying, and had already been guaranteed a spot in the World Cup, seven of the groups’ top teams and all five runners-up made it through. The last 12 teams will compete in two groups of six, with ten home-and-away games determining the rankings. The best two groups from each gathering go directly to the World Cup, while the third-place finishers battle for a spot in the intercontinental playoff.
You made the correct decision by betting with Okbet!